Monday, February 17, 2014

Left Brain Extrovert Boys



Weekend in Finspång, playing with Prim and Peter ;)...not quite sure who is more playful actually ;), both sure make me laugh alot. You just gotta love lbe and their ideas and sense of humor. Prim is so much the mirror of Peter, it´s hiliarious!
I played three times with him over the weekend - online and at liberty. Sunday night we did figure 8s and backing up and stick to me at liberty. Such a smart cooky!!
I think I found a stable for Milva as well.
Peter boards Prim in a big ridingstable - where they give lessons and all that. Don´t think Milva and I would fit in there - all kinds of people taking in and out the horses and handling them - ah, don´t think so... not with Milva...
It almost seems impossible to find a descent turn out stable so I have to compromise on a stableplace right now until we have our own farm but then we gonna have a turn out stable and Prim & Milva can play together.
Strange how life can change in the blink of an eye....:))

No comments:

Post a Comment