Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stary Winternight

We got up late today. After working over Christmas and New Years it felt good to stay in bed longer. The cats usually wake us up a few times a night, playing and chasing each other.
I got first to the stable late in the afternoon and the sun already went down.
We had a wonderful stary winternight. I just love the winter!
When I came to the stable I discoverd that no one fed the horses this morning! Not good at all! That means they went 21 hours without food. Poor Milva baby was sure hungry and probably cold too!
I gave them alots to eat and Anita and I decided to give them more food now as long as it´s so cold.
The stable was very busy this evening. I expected it to be empty so late on a saturday evening. No use to go into the ridinghouse with so many people in there.
I will just take it easy with Milva the next week. Taking her for walks and playing Touch-It outside. When we come back from skiing I will start to ride her and work on our level 2.
Pizza and movie now!

No comments:

Post a Comment