Friday, March 20, 2015

Do everything without complaining and arguing... (Phil.2:14)


Cowboy: Lord, I don't know what to say when people ask me how I'm doing.
God: Why?
Cowboy: 'Cause I know I should be honest, and just saying "I'm fine" isn't really the truth.
God: So, you don't want to be negative, but you want to be honest, right?
Cowboy: That's right, Lord. What should I say that's honest and sincere, but doesn't sound like complaining?
God: Why don't you just say "I have no complaints."
Cowboy: That will work, because even though my life's not perfect, I'm very thankful for what You've done for me.
God: I know, son. If you learn to have no complaints and be thankful in every circumstance, life goes a lot better…
"Do everything without complaining and arguing…" (Phil. 2:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment