Tuesday, January 14, 2014

AHHH...it work´s again...Stablegirls...

I couldn´t get access to my blog for a little while now, that´s why I didn´t update anything.
Lots of things going on in my life...
The deal with the Haffi went through unfortunatelly. He still has no passport and it doesn´t seem that he gets one anytime soon.
Sooo...,..
I had the great opportunity to buy a Quarter stallion. He won´t be a stallion very long though...lol...
He deserves his own post though so I will write more about him in a bit...
The new stable is so much fun and I totally love the girls there. Well, I knew all them from before but I didn´t realize how much I have missed them.
Milva is really happy to be with Orkan again as well and Nelson and her are big boddies.
The only downside are the pastures but Milva will be going with Nelson on summer vacation so that´s all settled and good.

1 comment: