Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weekend in Halmstad

I´m really bad with updating lately. It´s not that nothing is happening, more like too much is going on - all positive though, which gives me little time to write in here.
I spent the Easter weekend in Halmstad. On Saturday we went to visit Sofie, our 1* PP, our guys work together which made it kind of extra fun. Sunday I went with Sofie to the stable and watched her playing with lovely Panter. Sofie is boarding at a very nice barn with a great turn out stable and nice big pastures...
At home I have been helping Patricia, watching little Agnes while she is playing with Tinker and I have been playing and riding Milva as well.
Milva took her first trotting steps with me on her back today - she offered it and I didn´t have any reins in my hand so my heart kind of stopped for a minute there.
Milva really is super sensitive and it´s pure joy to ride her. I only need to bring my energy a little bit up and she walks, ssss-sound and she stops, look in one direction and she turns. Almost scary sensitive sometimes. Scary because I fear I will screw her up. I still haven´t used my legs on her but there is really no need for it anyway - and also she doesn´t like it....but that´s a different story and typical for the Munch pony.
One of my dear Parelli friends from Austria surprised me today with a package :)). He gifted me with the originals of several Parelli, Karen Rohlf and Ray Hunt dvds. I´m totally speachless over so much generousity!!

1 comment:

  1. Karren Rohlf har man nytta av på riktigt om man vill rida med finesse.

    Manno var så känslig i början också, nu har livet varit upp och ner, så vi har inte lyckats hålla det hela vägen, men ofta. Så man behöver inte vara så orolig för att förstöra. Det finns där ändå, när man själv kan.

    Härligt att ni rider!

    ReplyDelete