Sunday, July 11, 2010

Swedish Heatwave


+31 today. It almost feels like living in Petawawa, On. again. Which brings a lots of sweet memories back.
I went late in the evening to the stable yesterday and took Milva and Orkan for a online walk around the pastures. It took 30min with Milva and 20min with Orkan. Hehehe, my introvert is not moving as fast as Orkan who is an extrovert. What a difference and fun experience.
I also talked to my dear friend Sabine from Pembroke for a while on the phone. Sabine is the one who introduced me to Parelli - the propper way, and helped me with the Appendix gelding I had in Canada.
On the picture you can see me riding her horse Lugano.
Right now I´m laying on the couch and waiting for my kidneystone to come out. Which hurts like hell! I´m going to watch some Mastery lessons now and later on I will go to the stable.
Sofie is coming down next weekend and I told her i would ride Milva a few times before she comes down so maybe there is a change to film the freestyle level 2 soon ;).

8 comments:

  1. Poor you that the dame stone dosn't get the h....ll out of you. I'm enjoying good shows in perfekt weather, sitting under roof away from the sun. Nice. New candy has been bouth to the two babies. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I feel so bad for you! I hope it gets better soon!
    I wanna film for the levels too! Is there a checklist of the must do´s for each level?
    I think I'm gonna watch some mastery lessons too :) raining and flies, I hoped the evning would be better but nooo.. I got some work done on my play ground though...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita - the kids are doing fine. I´ll write tomorrow what I did with them today.
    Caro - ja, there is a checklist. Go and check out the audition faq´s and information on the savvyclub side. There is one list you have to check off before doing the audition. The same list you have to fax/send with your audition.
    I didn´t ride today because of the head. I will try some liberty tomorrow though and I´ll try the saddle tomorrow before Frida is coming back from the U.K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will feel better soon! Sending lots of good energy your way!!!!!

    Petra Christensen
    1Star Parelli Junior Instructor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better, We are going to have a playday this weekend so maybe you want to come up to Halmstad instead?? I don´t know when yet but I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoppas att du snart mår bättre!
    Stor kram till dig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone :)
    I probably need an operation to remove that stubborn stone.
    Sophie - I´ll think about it :). Would be fun to bring Milva but i doubt it that I dare to trailer her that far....

    ReplyDelete