Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome Tinka!

I just texted with Malin and Tinka - Patricia´s friesian mare has arrived. According to Malin everything is going fine and more or less quiet. Milva and her haven´t interacted yet though.
I so wish I could be there right now!!
Otherwise we haven´t been doing anything besides udt aka grazing.
Anita offered me to ride Orkan. She said I need to get started with riding again and to find my balance. Good point! I haven´t been riding for almost 2 years now - since Saxon got sick. Starting a young horse under the saddle without the feel for balance might be not such a good idea after all.
It´s going to be nice to take Orkan for trailrides maybe it´s even possible to take Milva as a handhorse with me - maybe.
So early morning tomorrow - very early...lol...I think I go the stable around 6.30 to see if the horses have survived. I´m kind of thinking going there after work for a short visit. Ok, it might be late - around midnight but I think otherwise I´m going to have a sleepless night ;).

1 comment:

  1. Spännande för dig att rida Orkan! Förstår hur du känner med att vilja kolla till hästarna ofta, jag är likadan, kolla kolla kolla när det är en ny häst i hagen, även annars...

    ReplyDelete