Friday, September 25, 2009

Excited

I just talked to Erika Fürberg on the phone and asked her if she is willed to come down to Helsingborg for a week or weekend and help me with the coltstarting aka help me to get Milva started properly under the saddle.
I´m sure it´s aint gonna be cheap but well worth the money!
Erika is insured right now but said I should call her again in the middle of october and we figure something out together. She also said that in the meantime I should work on direct and indirect rein - which I do anyway and she ment that I´m on the right way than :)
I´m very excited about her coming down! I also told her that I thought about sending Milva to James Robert to the UK but that I have a hard time to sending her away that far but on the other hand it´s important to me that she stays pure Parelli.
It´s not so much that she thought of that Milva would be in the UK for a while it´s more the trip to the UK. The thought about what could happen on the way there freaks me out. So no trip for Milva - not yet anyway. Maybe in the future if we take a course at Stoneleigh Park...but I rather go with Sophie to Colorado or Florida and take the university there. Stoneleigh Park might be great but Colorado and Florida are the real deal in my eyes...
Off to play with my pony now and riding Paulina :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww you're so sweet! :)

    Yeah, I hope I'll go to CO or FL with you too! It will be so cool!!!

    I can't wait! xx

    ReplyDelete