Wednesday, April 16, 2014

In the blink of an eye...

Moving 500km away from your workplace was probably not the most brilliant idea considering how much I miss Peter & Co.
The original plan was to work 7 days and then be off 7 days but it just tears me apart to be so far away from Peter, Milva and the kittens.
I´m working my third day now and after tomorrow I will be off for four weeks and start looking to find something closer - like max. 50km away ;).
The thing is that I really love my jobb and my collegues - it´s more going to visit friends and family than work and it´s gonna be hard to leave them behind but then again it´s even harder to not be with Peter & Co...
There sure has been lots of changes during a very short of time in our lifes lately. It feels so right though and not strange or scarry at all.
Funny how life can change in the blink of an eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment