Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Naked Liberty by Carolyn Resnick


My dear veterinarian friend from back home tipsed me a long time ago about Carolyn Resnick.
Being in the Parelli fever I was just not ready to look outside the box I guess.
Anyway, now I started to follow  Carolyn´s blog http://www.carolynresnickblog.com/ and ordered her book. I really like the way she thinks - not that I´m looking someone else to follow. I still think it´s better to go my own way but it´s always good to get some inspiration!

"Above and beyond the big organizations of trainers like Pat Parelli, Monty Roberts and others, and the proliferation of their 'certified' students, Carolyn Resnick is a lifetime horsewoman and one of the finest, most talented and best horse trainers I have ever experienced. Her work is exceptional, elegant, quiet, without ego, sincerely from the heart, wisdom based, totally devoid of coercion, compassionate and extremely effective and efficient. Carolyn does not want people to be devoted to her. She wants them devoted to the horse. Additionally, Carolyn is a gifted and effective teacher."

Franklin Levinson http://www.wayofthehorse.org/index.php

4 comments:

  1. :) viel spaß damit. wusste dass es dir gefällt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion. I follow her blog to. It is great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered her last week! Sylvia Zerbini is an incredible source to look into as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i gotta look up Sylvia then :)), thanks for the tip! seems to be that a whole new world opened up to me :))

    ReplyDelete