Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Milva & Linafina

My new sadle arrived yesterday and I love it!! Parelli sure makes good quality sadles!
I haven´t tried it yet though cause Milva was all wet when I came to the stable today.
Horsesitting is going well so far. Sunny is getting extra food every day and I´m taking care of Tinka´s mudfever.
Milva got mudfever as well. She never had it before. I tried with Salisylsyra creme but after talking to my german and danish friends I´m gonna buy Lebertransalbe in one of the danish pharmacies on Friday and try that one instead. Not sure what it would be called in swedish but lots of people say that was the only thing that helped their horses.
If you ask 10 different horsepeople about mudfever you get 10 different questions.

1 comment:

  1. Lebertransalbe är salva med fiskleverolja. Hoppas det funkar så hon blir av med skiten.

    ReplyDelete