Sunday, September 11, 2011

Morningplay & Photosession


pictures taken by Shawn

Yesterday evening we invited our neighbour Johan over to homemade polnish Pirogies - super delicious! I convinced both guys to come with me to the stable this morning to take some pictures and to do a test filming for the audition - without a trailer.
The guys were up late yesterday and tried to solve enviromental problems until 2 a.m in the morning. Neverless both came with me at 6.45 this morning. Pretty cool for a Sunday morning ;).
The filming didn´t go too well though. The camera stoped working after 7 minutes, I got dangled in the rope and so did Milva, I stumpled over the carrotstick - which I usually never do. I saw myself cherking Milva on the rope :(, and generaly have the rope too short. Milva didn´t back up from z5, instead she tried to do spins and got all confused. Shawn fed her carrots in the circling game - which was pretty funny though. Well, I guess I could go on and on about it, but, it was just a test drive anyway and now I know what to focus on which is good.
After having pancake breakfast ( blueberry and cinemon - apple) we searched for music for the official audition. The boys got all into it and came up with some really good, crazy and funny songs. One was "The Grey Old Mule", which I refuse to use and nor will I use "Too Lazy To Be Crazy", but thanks anyway.
Now they are watching airplane movies though so I´m gonna go back to the stable and do some more thinking about my Horsemanship journey.

5 comments:

  1. Vilken underbar blick hon har på dig Milva. Bra fångat på bild. Du fick användning av råden i ditt förra inlägg vid filmningen :) Ungefär så där har jag varit med om också men det är alltid bra att få se lite hur man egentligen gör. Håller tre fingrar att du kan filma snart igen och då med lastning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, funny story. I hate taping. I have no idea why. But when I turn that thing on I turn into an idiot. Then my horse knows I am an idiot and of course doesn't want to play with me. My best sessions are when we are all alone tegether in our own worlds. I wish a fly could tape us then without us knowing, LOL. You will do great and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisabeth - ju låterna är nog rätt så passande iaf ;). Vi filma igen på onsdag med släpp förhoppningsvis. Janine - i know what you mean. We are usually better when we are by ourselves as well, more focused I guess. I still can't answer on you blog but after reading your last post I really wanna have a red torchlight as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, I love the songs :-)))) Would be really funny :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny! Yeah, I love the torch. Well at least, you can see my posts!!!

    ReplyDelete