Sunday, September 14, 2014

How life can change aka living the dream

Many of you followed me through my ups and downs over the last few years. I met a lot of new friends through this blog, who originally only serves me as a diary, and I met a lot of new friends through Parelli all around the world. If I can give you one advice out there is to never ever give up on your dreams! Live life thoroughly and never settle for the second best or make compromises over what's close to your heart! I always dreamed of meeting the right guy, who rides, who makes me laugh, who loves me, whom I mean the world too, who wants and values the same things and who shares my interests. When I finally met him, I needed to turn 39 until I was ready for it and had to learn a lot  of lessons during that journey, everything turned around for me, every puzzle piece suddenly fitted together. I'm so grateful I didn't fell into the trap and settled for a second or third best choice. Even though it was so hard sometimes. The reward I got cannot be described in words. Now I'm gonna be a mum, and while writing this I still start to cry. I just never thought I would be one and now I'm half way through my pregnancy. The thought about what I could have missed scares me! On top of all that my life long dream about getting a farm is fulfilled as well. We are about to purchase the most beautiful farm you can imagine. The farmhouse is from 1850 and the barns from late 16 century beginning of 17 century. There is so much greatefullness and happiness inside me that I sometimes just have to stand still and close my eyes and breathe....

7 comments:

  1. Jag är glad för din skull, ett stort grattis.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Härligt att du äntligen kommer hem till det du har längtat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grattis! Jag blir alldeles varm av att läsa ditt inlägg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know me but I've been following your blog for several years. Congratulations! How blessed you are and what a wonderful place to raise the new little one.

    Nita Cherry
    Missouri USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Nita :)))... I know I'm truly blessed :)). Dreams do come true! Frida - tack :))), vad gulligt av dig :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Du vet att jag trots avståndet gläds med dig. Härligt att kunna bli så lycklig när man nästan gett upp. Tänk vilken resa du gjort sista året. ♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete