Friday, March 1, 2013

Time for Plan B

That´s how it looked today...continued boxrest until next thursday and according to the vet after that two more dressing changes and probably another three weeks of boxrest...time for plan b...
Sofie is so kind to lend me her Photonic Red Light and Anna from the south provided me with Malukka honey so that will speed things up me think...
Feeling like a bad mum cause I´m not gonna be at home this weekend and next week we will be going down to Germany for a day...
Hanna, Anita, Patricia, Malin, Marie and Anna are taking care of Milva while I´m gone - it does indeed take 6 people to replace me ;)...
Have a good weekend everyone out there!

2 comments:

  1. Simon had a cut almost exactly like that! It took forever to heal, but finally did after daily scrubbing and dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh it's not Milva that's the hard to satisfy, it's her owner.

    ReplyDelete