Sunday, September 2, 2012

Level 4 Online Audition Taping - DONE!!


 
 

Those pictures are taken from Wednesday though (by Johan) but it pretty much looked the same. First we taped my longreining part and then circling game with flying lead changes on the 45´rope. I must have been watching almost all auditions that are out on Youtube. Lots of people filmed their audition in two parts and that´s why I decided to do the same. Now I only have to figure out how to put them together, send a prayer to the audtion goods, fill out the paperwork, find some decend background music (that´s the hard part) and then send it in... Cross your fingers for us please!

5 comments:

  1. Men vad du är duktig! Grattis! Själv har jag alldeles kommit ifrån det där med levlarna men kanske jag blir inspirerad av dig att ta tag i det igen. Det är ju roligt egentligen. Jag håller tre fingrar för er att det ska bli godkänt. Det ser fint ut på bilderna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep my fingers crossed, although you two surely don't need it. Of course you will pass!
    congratulations to getting it done and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag håller inga fingrar för jag tror att du klarar det utmärkt ändå! Heja Marion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag håller med ovanstående, tror oxå att det går jättebra.
    Väldigt vackra bilder är det.
    Jag blir så avundsjuk, skulle oxå vilja ha en frisk häst att leka med.

    Lycka till från Lilleman o mig :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, I cannot wait to see!! I am sure it's perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete