Friday, August 3, 2012

With David Lichmann 5* & Klinten Kultur at Hovdala Castle

a little competition between a little dog and a trick trained horse

                                                   David Lichmann 5 * instructor
                                             
Knights riding by

                                             the kids meeting the horses

Cornelia, Anna and I went up to Hovdala castle (around 80km one way) to assist authistic young people when they got introduced to horses for the first time by David Lichmann.
It was a beautiful surrounding and the castle is very nice.
This event was the first step to a bigger circus project in 2015 with horses and authistic young people.
I met an amazing woman up there who studied to become a Shaman and she kindly offerend Cornelia, Anna and me a free treatment. I had problems with my kidneys for some time again and also pain in my lower back and now after the treatment all the pain is gone!
It´s an unbelievable miracle!
Actually I think that was the reason why I was supposed to go there - to meet this special person!

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I am so jealous, thanks for sharing pictures from such an incredible day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har översatt och mejlat till Rosa :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vad roligt att du blev bättre! Intressant att höra hur det blev för de andra. Du får gärna maila mig.

    ReplyDelete